Terms and Condition for Payment
Online Fee Policies
- Venkateshwara Open University considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission:-
- Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards : As applicable
- All Fee rules as given in the Fee Card shall remain applicable.
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the Nrps account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. Nrps shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. The Nrps also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- Venkateshwara Open University does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. Venkateshwara Open University will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day comes.
Refund / Cancellation Policy :
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official portal but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the Venkateshwara Open University’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our portal. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in Venkateshwara Open University’s account.
Multiple Payments Case:
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the Venkateshwara Open University will refund the payment after the Venkateshwara Open University’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
Other Payments Case:
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the candidate has to directly contact the Venkateshwara Open University and the Venkateshwara Open University’s decision would be final.