- Executive Masters in Business Administration – Online EMBA
Executive Masters in Business Administration – Online EMBA
- Eligibility : 12+3 Diploma Holder, Graduation in any discipline with 2 years of Experience.
- Duration : The course can be completed in a period of 12 to 24 months.
For the most promising master classes in business administration and executive business administrative strategies, Venkateshwara Open University is the most proficient helping hand for you. All graduates, in any discipline with 2 years of working experience is eligible for opting for the ONLINE EMBA courses, from this university. The course can be completed within a time frame of 12 to 24 months.
An introductory note:
As the future corporate leader is in need for in-depth knowledge, along with seasoned judgment and strategic thinking, therefore; people are inclining more toward business administration courses. Through the executive courses, you will come in direct contact with integrity and the real meaning of adaptability and international perspective. Get in touch with the unprecedented challenges and heighten your level of accountability, through some of the best courses, which we have in store for you.
Our Online Executive MBA courses are designed to meet the business and learning needs of senior executives on global track. The program is likely to prepare all the aspiring executives to move and excel forward and provide the ultimate opportunity to develop a wide range of valuable professional skills and competitive edge.
Get acquainted with our course objective
- The main aim of our courses is to help the aspiring students to develop broad-ranging skills and with a larger view of their organizations.
- These courses will help to guide the organizations in an effective manner through senior leadership roles
- Increase your present business skill set and with managerial leadership capabilities.
- Through our courses, you can improve your present strategic decision-making skill, which will help you to think faster and in a creative manner.
- Ensure to build capabilities for leading some cross-border teams. Across functions
- Develop proficient knowledge in some of the core business areas, like marketing, finance, strategy, and management, solely based on current practices and research.
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting & Finance for Managers
- Business Law
- Executive Communication
- Management Control Systems
- Elective -1
- Elective -2
- Project Work