- Master of Science in IT
Master of Science in IT - 4 Semisters
- Eligibility : Graduates in BCA/ BE/ BTech / AMIE / BSc(IT)/ BSc(CS)/ from any recognized University. or Graduates in BSc with Mathematics as one of the major optional.
- Duration : The Master of Science in the IT segment is a 2 years course and is mainly conducted in four separate semesters. The aspiring candidate to the MSc IT program is likely to complete the degree within the duration of the said item only. If fails to do so, then he is bound to start the entire admission procedure, afresh.
In case, you are looking for Master of Science in IT from Venkateshwara Open University, you are asked to get acquainted with 4 semesters, in hand. The eligible criteria for the aspiring students are Graduate in BE, BCA, BTech, BSc IT, BSc in CS and even AMIE, from any reputed university. On the other hand, graduates with a BSc mark sheet in mathematics can even opt for the same courses, for an effective result.
The online MSc IT course is mainly design in order to equip graduate students with the special skill set to enhance the professional career in the informative technology segment. This program is going to deal with the implementation and design of computer application areas, and can help the students to embrace future developments, too. After the end of this session, the students will gain a stronger foundation in IT and computer science degree. Moreover, they will be able to cope up with the design, analytic, maintain and developmental skills of the said software region.
- Object Oriented Analysis and
- Advanced Java Programming
- Distributed Computing
- Multimedia Systems
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Advanced Computer Network
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia
- Software Engineering
- Management Information System
- Software Project Management
- Data Base Management Systems
- Web Technologies System
- Software Testing
- Datawarehousing and data Mining
- Cryptography and Network Security