- Master of Commerce with Computer Application
Master of Commerce with Computer Application
- Eligibility : Graduation from recognized University
- Duration : M.COM is of two years duration and conducted in yearly mode and a candidate who is admitted to M.COM Program shall complete the degree within twice the duration of the Program i.e. four years from the date of his admission failing which he has to seek admission afresh.
If you hold a good graduation degree under your kitty and from a recognizable university, then you are welcome warm heartedly to join our Master of Commerce in Computer Application courses, from Venkateshwara Open University. Taught by none other than leading professionals about your MCOM in computer application degree, you are lucky enough to get in touch with the reliable professionals, who will help you to understand the real meaning of M.Com in duration of 2 years only.
Our reliable Master of commerce with computer application course are designed primarily to equip the graduate students with the best set of integrated skills, to enhance their present professional career. Their main goal is to deal with the computer applications field, where the program is likely to represent only the knowledge of computer applications’ designs and implementations.
Through this procedure, you are likely to embrace the future developments in order to create a demonstrated professional relevance. The students are likely to possess a strong foundation of IT and computer science strategy, with the managerial ability. They can now design, analyze, manage, develop and even maintain software, after going through MCOM in computer application, your favorite destination to shape your future.
- Principles of Management
- Business Policy and Environment
- Accounting-Theory and Practice
- Database Management System
- Financial Management Architecture
- Industrial Relations
- Labour Legislation
- Organizational Behaviour
- Visual Basic