Exam and Support FAQ’S

  • Home
  • -
  • Exam and Support FAQ’S

Exam and Support FAQ’S

You are asked to contact the support team on sro@onlinevou.edu.in . You can even contact the exam executive, at his official email ID, at exam@onlinevou.edu.in

You are asked to get evaluated on the assignment basis and exams, which you are likely to come across. Every subject is likely to get acquainted with 5 different assignments, after which, you are considered to be eligible for the final exam, in that particular course. The rule is exactly the same for other forms of subjects. Assignments are going to carry 30% of the certification time, and exam is likely to carry the rest of 70% mark. In both these segments, students are asked to avail minimum 40% marks to pass the examination and get a certificate.

Semester exams are mainly conducted in February and August. For being an eligible candidate, students are asked to complete the documents and submit those for the chosen subject. It is always advisable to fill up the exam form first with the said applicable fees. Always remember that the first attempt is not always chargeable. You need to have a gap of six months, between 2-semester exams. You are asked to complete 90 to 120 days from the admission date, which solely depends on the university, you have already been admitted to.

After enrolling in the College proficiently, you are likely to receive a perfect registration number and study materials at your residential address. After going through that segment, a student relationship officer will be appointed for you. He is there to guide you through the entire course and answer your queries. You can easily get in touch with him through email, call, and audio or video chat session. In case, you are willing to know more about the chosen subject, you have the liberty to go for value-added content, and links to more than 10,000 e-books from the online library. You can always give us a call, whenever you have any problem, in mind.

Subscribe now

Receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, most popular posts, popular books and much more!