- Bachelors in Management Studies
Bachelors in Management Studies - 6 Semisters
- Eligibility : H.S.C or 10+3 Years Diploma or equivalent in any discipline.
- Duration : The Duration for the BMS program would be 36 to 60 month.
In case, you want to start with the basics of management studies, you are bound to get in touch with Venkateshwara Open University, for some amazing courses on management studies. For eligibility criteria, you need to pass out H.S.C or the 10+3 degree diploma courses in any discipline. The BMS course is likely to last for 36 to 60 months, and the entire course if divided under 6 semesters.
Introduction for your use:
Defined as one of the most happening undergraduate program for all aspiring business management students, bachelor of management studies is likely to help you to obtain skills and knowledge as needed for management position. This course is designed in such a manner so that it can help you to get equipped with ways in which an organization works, and work those platforms are managed. Through these courses, students are likely to interact well with national, local and international environments.
Three years of courses in management duties will help you to prepare well with industrial exposure and some strategic management orientation. The candidates will be able to take up some responsibilities now and ensure proper growth in the business category.
The curriculum of bachelors in management studies is designed to follow the important areas of management discipline strategies, from working manager. This program is going to help the executives to assume a strategic role in any management firm.
Objective of the courses:
- Through this course, students can appraise a wide range of theoretical and management concepts of business category
- Application and learning of critical business practices like marketing, finance, strategic management, IT, business ethics, product design, operations and HR
- Make sure to appreciate the significant of theoretical developments in strategic and business implications
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of bachelor of business management on inter-disciplinary and business management areas
There are three major years, which you need to follow while opting for Online Bsc IT.
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Economics
- Business Communication
- Organizational Behaviour
- WFinancial Management
- Management Accounting
- Introduction to business
- Production and Operations Management
- Operation research
- International Business
- Management Control Systems
- Strategy Management
- Introduction to Marketing Management
- Business Ethics
- Management Information Systems
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Retail Management
- Introduction to Organization Change
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Project Management
- Project Work***